jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

My first term

In my first term this year I had good and bad points, but this time I’m going to try to see the good side of it.

Some good things related to the subjects that I got in university is that I could learn a little of all the work areas in psychology. With these subjects, now I can chose one and keep learning about it. I like the educational psychology, and I dislike the organizational psychology, this is a beginning.
Actually in my firs term I didn`t practice any sport, I studied a lot. But some weekends I went to scout meeting in Rengo. This is the place were I used to leaved before I come to Santiago to study.
A challenge that I had to face was a course of hypnosis that I got. This was really difficult, because to practiced I had to hypnotized voluntaries, and they always was my friend or my sister, so some time I was scared to hypnotized them. But fortunately I past this course whit out problems.
A bad thing was that my grandfather died in June, he was a really old man, but I mess his. Any way I met some people last term, really nice people, and I hope I can keep contact and a relationship with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario