jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

Music

Ok, I’m going to tell you about mi relation ship with music, jejeje! Actually I grow up with music; my big brother is a professional musician and mi sister and my other brother are amateur musicians, my father is amateur too. My home always was a constant concert; even I hated music when I was young, I was tired, guitar, violin, piano and violoncello were sounded all the time. I never played any instrument, so I didn’t enjoy it very much, and of course, I’ve never wanted to learn music.

But now is different, I live with my sister and brother and hear them is really nice, I don’t like so much the classic music, only Bach. And if you ask me about what kind of music I like, I really don’t have one answer.

I know what kind of music I don’t like. I don’t like “anglo” music, I prefer music in Spanish. I don’t like electronic, I prefer folklore and latin rock. I don’t like sound, I prefer jazz. So, I can say that I like latin rock, folk music, jazz and my favorite, at the time, bossa nova.

My favorite singer is “Chico Buarque”, he is a Brazilian musician, and he is grate! I’ve never seen him; I really like to see him in a concert.

About Chilean music and musician I like “Victor Jara” and “Congreso”.

Some times I listen to music in my home, when I’m alone, I enjoy when I listen to music and paint at the same time. It is really relaxing.

The last concert I went was last month; I went with Anita, a friend. We see Joe Vasconcello, Manuel Garcia and Camila Moreno. It was a grate concert!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Chika! agree in some bands:)
    About Chico Buarque, I've only heard mention of a song by Silvio Rodriguez

    ResponderEliminar