jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

My career related website

I don’t visiting an only website for my career, sometimes I need different things, so the websites use to change, it depends of the signature, or the kind of information that I need.

Any way, the most of the time I visiting too important websites to my career. One of them is the email of mi year in university, to know the news that happened.

Another one is “catálogo bello”, and I’m going to talk about it.

It is an online catalogue of university for found the books, journals or notes in all of the libraries in university and other universities or libraries in Chile.

I found it in my first year, when I did my first work. Now I use it every week, some weeks every day, to the works, and to find some book that I want to read.

I like this website because it is very useful to do bibliography search to my work in university, because I know where I can found some documents or books. Also I can find interesting books about psychological thing to read. Finally, and the most important reason, I like this website because I prefer read the paper directly, no in the computer, because I’m really shortsighted and because get this books is free, I don’t need any money

Ok, I write the link to enter in this site, http://catalogo.uchile.cl/web2/tramp2.exe/log_in?setting_key=bello

Maybe you can look it!!

Bye!!

5 comentarios:

  1. I love that web site too!
    So useful for our career, you can find everything you look for!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!!!!
    You're right the "catálogo bello" is very useful. There found all the books their I need.
    I see you!!!
    bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!
    this website is very useful for our career...
    But, I have to recognize I´m not good using this website...

    see you
    bye
    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dear student
    Some suggestions

    -I don´t visit ..."
    -"..so the website use can change.."
    -"...of my year.."
    -"..visit very important websites for my career.."

    Regards
    LICI
    -".I prefer to read.."
    -"..to find the books.."
    -" ..to find some books ..."

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi:
    This website was the first one that i knew related with the career. It is very usefull even for read some entertaiment books.
    Bye
    amaya

    ResponderEliminar