viernes, 10 de abril de 2009

My Notebook!

I have had my pc since my last birthday,
my parent give it to me like a present. It was a wonderful surprise because everybody knowed in my house about it, and keeped it in secret.

I don’t know so much about computers. When I have some problem with technology I always ask another person for help.

I use my pc every day, I chat with my friends, they live in Rengo, so it is an important way to keep in contact. I use it for my university work too, to look in the cyberspace things that are interesing to me, like pictures, printing or music.

I love my notebook, first because it was a wonderful present and because it is purple and has some flowers in the cover. Finally because it is very useful to me, especially in my flat here in Santiago, because my sister and brother always have a lot of work too.

Actually now I live without it, because the last week it stoped working suddenly, and now it is in a friends’ house, and he going to repair it to me.
So, I hope have it in my house soon, I really miss it.

5 comentarios:

  1. Chika!
    your laptop is beautiful!!!
    The color and desing are very specials.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Suggestions

    .."My parents gave it to ..."
    .."everybody knew"
    .."kept it"
    "..some problems.."
    "..it stopped..
    "..he is going.."
    "I hope to have it..."·

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great!
    Pretty notebook!
    The colour is beautiful...
    Congratulations! take care of it!
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Chika.. I really love my notebook too, beacuse I use it for do many things like listen to music, work for he U and talk with my friends. The colors and flowers of your notebook are veery beauty!

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WOOOW beautiful notebook. I like notebook because I use in anywhere and for many things.
    Francisca Toledo

    ResponderEliminar