jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

Me in five years??

Wow!! This question is dificult for me. I think of my future and I have a lot of plans, projects and dreams...

Professionaly, I think that in five years probably I’m going to be working, I wish in something that I can enjoy, maybe in the health system or educational psichology, I don’t know yet. Maybe I will keep studying and get a postgraduate title. I’d like to do both. Personally, in five years I’ll be emancipated from my parents, I’ll get my own place, maybe with Martin, my boyfriend.

Probably I’ll be living in Santiago, but not for ever!! But, if I want to continue with my postgraduate studies, Santiago is THE place. Or maybe another country, we don’t know... Work and study, this is my future. No children for now, or maybe yes??? I really can’t know that. But I think that five years is still to soon.

An ideal future? Basically having my place, with my couple, our own home! Out of Santiago, but near. I’d like to have a nice garden, with a lot of colors, not many things but a library and a workshop. And a stereo, to put some music in my life every day.

1 comentario: