sábado, 16 de mayo de 2009

Paulo Freire

If you ask me, I can’t thik only in one peroson as a best on my field. So today I’m going to talk about one person that on this days was repercuted in my ideas. This person is Paulo Freire.

He was a brazilian techer that also studied filosophy and law. He worked principally with poor people, poor workers, that weren’t knouw read or write. In this time read and write was a requirement to can vote in political elections, so he begun to created a new method to teach this people in short time. Freire has oportunity to used his method in political planificacion on some distrit of Brazil, but he was exile by the dictadure in 1964. He come to Chile and worked with the christian democrathy movement to the Agrarian reform.

I thik he is some of the best on my field because his method is the base to the popular education that today is an importan movement knowed like Pedagogy of the liberation that influenced the traditional education and popular movemento to theach, especially in latin america. He is very importan in Chile because he work in an importan reform in our country, he was the propulsor to the complete education in the goverment to Frei father.

Today he is an importan exponent in educacional psychology an in social-comunitary paichology, so he is a mentor for thausen of psychologys and teachers principally. So I think that he is some of this person that you must to considerer in your formation like a professional and in your life. He inspired me a lot on my idea of the education, naw I know the importance to have a critical vision in all of the think that I live, learnd and do.

Here a link to a video of some of this thinking about popular education http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmcGbbmBr1I

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    -"think only in one person.."
    -" in my field.."
    -"these days.."
    -"philosophy.."
    -" that didn´t know how to read and write"
    -" to be able to vote.."
    -" he begun to create.."
    -"had the opportunity to use this method.."
    -"these people.."
    -" he came to Chile..."
    -" I think he is one of the best in my field.."
    -" known like ..."
    -" to teach.."
    -" he works in an ..."
    -" you must consider..."
    -" now.."
    -"things that I live.."
    -"learn and do.."

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar