jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

My career

I am studying psychology because I think this is a very complete profession, actually I chose this career because I was confuse about what I did want to may future. Now I’m sure that I want to be a Psychologist.

You have a lot of options to contribute to society. Of course you can chose don`t do it, but this is not my option. I think that you must do something in the world, even something small. In psychology you can work with people in their space, you can work in schools or in hospitals, in groups or individually, you can work to a institution or by your own, even whit a team, whit another professionals like teachers, sociologies, doctors, musicians, artists etc. Actually you can work to de government. So if you want, you can do anything.

Like a psychologist you need some specific tools, the most important is the empathy to can help people. But you need other tools like creativity, tolerance, optimism, interest to help people, etc. Always whit a proactive attitude.

I don’t know what is my favorite subject, I suppose I have more than one. I like educational psychology, social psychology and clinical psychology.

In these sent, in the future I want to do something that includes these areas. I want work in family health, maybe in a small hospital or something like that; with projects make whit people who needs basic things, or people who needs solution to important problems.

So, I hope can do it!

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    -"was confused.."
    -"my .."
    -"you can choose not to do it.."
    -"..work for an ...or on your own..even with a."
    -"you can work for the government.."
    -"empathy to be able to help people.."
    -" in this sense, or In fact, etc"
    -" I want to work.."
    -"for people who need..."
    -"people who need .."
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar