jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

Santiago: a lot of things to do!!





I feel like a tourist answering this question. I`m not from Santiago, I live here because the university, so I don’t know all the interesting places to go or things to do here. The places that I know are supposed to be “typical places”. So I think that a foreigner tourist should to visit them.


Some of these places are the Central Market, the Lastarria neighborhood, the San Cristobal hill, Plaza de Armas, La Moneda palace, etc. These are typical places where you can admire the view; you can see nice architecture and eat good Chilean food. These places are typical; you must take some photos, or buy a postal.


Besides the typical places you have a lot of nice places to go and things to do. If you want to spend a nice time you can go to some museums, like Bellas Artes Gallery and walk for the Forestal Park, take a coffee and enjoy the sunset. For me the sunset is really nice because I stop to hear the noise, is the quieter time of the day, only five minutes and the noise beginning again.


If you want to have fun you can go to some typical neighborhoods where you find restaurants, bars and discotheques, like Lastarria, Brazil, Bellavista, or Providencia.


If you ask me, in my top five activities I suggest some of typical places and some fun thing, sometimes the typical places are not very funnies and you need to do some activities to relaxing. So my top five is this: go to Santa Lucia or San Cristobal hill, lunch in Central Market, go in the afternoon to some gallery, I prefer Bellas Artes, then walk for the Forestal Park and end the day with some friend and take some drink in Lastarria neighborhood.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario